How to Create a PixellationYou will need:
- Video Camera
- Firewire cable
- Animation software eg. I Can Animate
- People or objects to be animated
Watch the video How to Create a Pixellation
1. Set up a lap top and camera in front of the objects or people to be animated.
2. Once the objects have been arranged take a photo using the animation software.
3. Move the objects slightly and take another frame.
4. Repeat step 3 until the sequence is complete.
5. The camera must remain in the same position throughout the filming of the sequence.
Follow the Related Links at the bottom of this page to watch some examples of students' animations, or download activity sheets from the Anim8ted website.