Learning stories and resources on MyLearning.org are developed by contributing organisations and made available for educational purposes. The information below explains the lawful use of these resources.
Use of media assets on MyLearning.org
The vast majority of images and other media hosted on mylearning.org is released under one of the . This means it can be used for non commercial uses, such as educational purposes in schools, and for other non-commercial purposes like blog posts. You may use and re-use the whole or parts of our learning stories in the development of your own educational resources.
When using a Creative Commons licenced resource from MyLearning you must:
- Credit the copyright holder and MyLearning.
For example: ‘Copyright Leeds Museums and Galleries | MyLearning’
- Use it for non-commercial purposes only.
Use of media for commercial purposes is not allowed.
- Any assets you create using material from MyLearning.org to share for educational purposes, must be shared under the same Creative Commons licence that the original work was published.
However, some material will not be available under this licence and may be ‘All Rights Reserved’.
Individual licensing details can be found directly below each media item.
Please check these details before using each item.
In the event that you are the owner of the copyright in any of the material on this website and do not consent to the use of your material in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of this website, please contact us with the following information:
- Your name, email address and phone number.
- The address of the MyLearning webpage on which your material is found.
- Proof that you are the copyright owner.
- A written objection to the hosting of the content on MyLearning.
We aim to respond to your enquiry and, if applicable, remove the content within 5 working days. You will be notified when the content has been taken down.