From story
The People Who Shaped Leeds: Landscape and Architecture
This resource is licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA

Leeds Corn Exchange

Leeds Corn Exchange, a Victorian building completed in 1864 by Cuthbert Brodrick, who also designed Leeds Town Hall. Originally used for the trading of corn, the Corn Exchange is still a place for buying and selling, now hosting numerous independent shops within its walls.

 

Image © Danny Williams