- Jack Charlton holds the record for most appearances – 773
- Peter Lorimer holds the record for most goals – 238
- Elland Road's record attendance is 57,892 during an FA Cup match against Sunderland in 1967
- The record gate receipt at Elland Road is £1,006,000 but it wasn’t for a Leeds match! It was for the 1995 FA Cup semi-final between Tottenham and Everton
- Leeds United’s youngest ever player is Peter Lorimer who made his debut in 1962 at the age of 15 years and 289 days against Southampton
- On 26 December 2002, Leeds player James Milner broke the record for youngest goalscorer in Premier League history and held that record until 10 April 2005. He is the second youngest scorer ever and is also still playing in the Premier League, 17 years later!
- Leeds holds the record for largest goal deficit to come back and win from in the Premier League in a match vs Derby in 1997, coming back from 3-0 down to win 4-3
- Leeds also hold the Premier League record for most goals scored in the first half of a game at 4-3 against Blackburn in 1997
- 'Marching on Together', the Leeds United team anthem, peaked at number 10 on the UK Singles Chart
- 11 Leeds players have been inducted into the English football Hall of fame including: Gary Speed, Billy Bremner and Jack Charlton
- Leeds were the first team to copyright a team kit.
Free learning resources from arts, cultural and heritage organisations.