Resource created by Leeds Museums and Galleries: Discovery Centre
Exploring the story of Nesyamun, the Ancient Egyptian mummmified man displayed at City Museum in Leeds.
- KS2 History: Ancient Egypt
- Why do we find mummified people so fascinating?
- What did the Ancient Egyptians believe about life after death?
- What do you think of the Egyptian idea of life after death?
- What would be your personal ideal life after death?
- Should we have the mummified remains of Ancient Egyptian people in museums in the UK?