To be able to apply for a job you need to improve your knowledge and experience that will help you gain that role. For example you could;
- Improve your IT skills by learning to use computer programmes in school and at home
- Look into ways your passion in life could be applied into the workplace by doing research online or reading in your spare time.
- Gain work experience or volunteer at a local business to gain customer service and communication skills.
- Recognise and write down the ways in which your school work has improved you as a potential employee.
- Make note of any courses and/or qualifications you have achieved within or outside of school.
Doing any of the above will help strengthen a job application. See Supporting Links for more help on how to find and apply for a job.